The requirement for command and control centres can vary depending on the client, industry and location. Restrata has worked to meet the commercial, security and operational needs of numerous companies; from creating better interaction with local security forces in remote or high-risk environments, guarantee the safety of clients and personal, to ensure the security of an infrastructure hub.
Restrata delivers bespoke command and control centres in line with customer’s operational remit and has effectively demonstrated its expertise and proven capability to support client’s operational requirements and business activities with total integrated solutions, from civil works to engineering design, procurement, installation and commissioning services.
Restrata has delivered full turn-key solutions including all design & construct activities, and on-going operational support, fully self-contained facilities consisting of high end technology systems for Command, Control, Communications, Computers and Intelligence (C4i) and full life support.
Potential Solutions & Services
- Fully equipped command and control room, providing multiple operator workstations, large screen monitors, incident reporting and meeting room, and live video feeds
- Operational VSAT system, with dedicated bandwidth
- Integrated and secure ICT and communications network
- Fully self-contained housing and ablution facilities
- All underground services including data & electrical, potable water supply, waste water disposal
- Site layout design and engineering drawings
- Operational Training & Support Services
- Security gates, turnstiles, barriers and plant facility access control
- ANPR (Automatic Number Plate Recognition) and provision for UVSS (Under Vehicle Screening Systems)
- An extensive network of surveillance cameras, including Long Range FLIR (Forward Looking Infra-Red) CCTV
- Central Traffic Monitoring System and a Signage System within the port.
- X-Ray, backscatter and radiation monitoring systems to scan containers and vehicles
- Metal detection and baggage scanning systems
- Long Range Acoustic Device (LRAD) system to provide communications and warning to unidentified vessels approaching the port entrance
- Produce C4i concept feasibility study and fully detailed room design
- Conduct operator task analysis and review role assignment to ensure “operational fit”
- Ergonomic engineering design considerations compliant with BS EN ISO 11064
- Customised control room furniture and room aesthetics
- M&E design including lighting, thermal, ventilation and acoustic considerations
- Provision of fully integrated SMS for each of the security subsystems
- Provision of interactive LED rear projection video wall arrays