An outsourced managed response capability that offers 24/7 support in a wide variety of extreme situations covering incident management and emergency response.
Restrata’s continuous enhancement of a robust and flexible 24/7 Incident Management & Response capability is paramount to our clients success.
Our Incident Management & Response capability has been stress-tested repeatedly, helping our clients respond to a wide variety of extreme situations, ranging from natural disasters through to road traffic accidents, civil disorder and terrorist attacks.
Strong leadership and a rigorously rehearsed response plan make for the difference between life and death, we have therefore harnessed the best technical and human resources available in the Incident Management & Response field onto our Command, Control, Communication, Computers and Intelligence (C4i) platform – the Restrata Global Operations & Communications Centre (GOCC).
Incident Management and Response Services
The GOCC serves as the hub for all our Incident Management & Response services. Through the GOCC we are able to offer a complete outsourced response capability to an extent and standard that is unique in the private sector. We provide the following Incident Management & Response services in collaboration with our medical and aviation partners:
- Emergency Response Training
- Crisis Scenario Testing (desktop and live exercises)
- Tracking and Communications Solutions
- Risk Monitoring, Analysis and Early Warning
- Near real-time Burst SMS text and email alerting
- Incident, Emergency and Crisis Management Planning
- Crisis Communication Planning (including technical systems)
- Evacuation Planning
- Evacuation Escort and Support
- Personnel and Convoy Protection
- Asset and Facility Protection
- Medical Support including First Line Trauma Care and Casualty Evacuation
- Second and Third Line Trauma Care and Assistance
- Life Support
- Charter Aircraft
- Primary and/or Secondary Crisis Management using the GOCC as the hub
- Asset Tracking
- Re-Entry Planning, Risk Review and Reconnaissance
- Intelligence and Liaison
- Advance Party Protector