One Foremost Capital City, a Multitude of Integrated Security Solutions.
Restrata’s globally deployed Consultancy and Systems Integration teams for improving urban security in key cities around the world include architects, developers and project management teams responsible for design and implementation of Safe City Solutions that have set the global benchmark in urban security cordon concepts.
This case study outlines our Systems Integration teams’ track record within London – the vast metropolis that was dealing with two counter-terrorist campaigns and the hosting of an iconic international sporting event at the time.
Restrata provided include the following:
- Citywide: design and implementation of Closed Circuit Television (CCTV), Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR) and communications infrastructure necessary to track and monitor vehicles passing through the capital as part of a pioneering traffic management and counter-terrorist initiative;
- The nation’s largest and second largest airports, situated on the outskirts of the capital: design and installation management of CCTV and ANPR-based security cordons. The systems apply the latest in camera technology, image processing units and real time intelligence flow to monitor vehicle movements in, through and out of airport sites and to notify police of the location of persons of interest within seconds;
- Financial and commercial heartlands: flagship intelligent transport solution including design and implementation of CCTV, communications infrastructure and ANPR-based vehicle detection and identification systems;
- New police, immigration and home affairs offices: design and installation of integrated security systems;
- The city’s largest shopping mall: design, development and project management of integrated security systems;
- State of the art new container terminal and co-located logistics park: Strategic Consulting, Threat and Risk Assessment and Security Systems Design;
- World class film, television and commercial production complex: Incident/Crisis Management processes and procedures and Security System Design, upgrade of legacy systems and integration.