Client: Serica Energy
Location: UK Continental Shelf
Serica Energy approached Restrata to provide emergency response services and to develop crisis management plans and training in readiness for their work on the UK Continental Shelf (UKCS).
The project also covered the provision of media support via the Restrata teams located at the Aberdeen Global Operations Command Centre (GOCC).
In addition to this, bespoke training was given to Emergency Response Duty Managers as well as the Crisis Management Teams. This training was designed and delivered in the form of exercises tailored to test the offshore emergency and crisis management capabilities of the teams involved.
The GOCC also provisioned a Relative Response Team to field inquiries from stakeholders involved or concerned in the event of an incident. The training was also delivered to prepare staff for family liaison engagement, which is required in the event of a fatality on site.
The training was put into practice through the design and delivery of a major exercise for the oil spill regulator.
- Project to help Serica Energy prepare for work on the UK Continental Shelf
- Creation of all Emergency Response and Crisis Management plans
- Full Emergency Response Services
- Crisis Management and media support via the Aberdeen Global Operations Command Centre (GOCC)
- Design, delivery and training for Emergency Response Duty Managers and Crisis Management Teams
- Exercises to test onshore Emergency Response and Crisis Management response
- Relative Response Team to answer calls from those concerned in the event of an incident
- Family liaison representative training for use in event of fatalities
- Development and delivery of major exercise for the oil spill regulator
For more information about our emergency response, crisis management training services, or for information about resilienceOS, book a demo.