Content Marketing Executive
About the Role
This role presents an extremely exciting opportunity for an ambitious self-starter who is passionate about technology and looking to embark on a marketing career fast-track with a focus on content marketing.
As we further develop the Restrata Platform and expand into new markets, you will be at the core of a fast-paced, diverse and dynamic environment helping engage our market with relevant, useful and compelling content that helps convey value at each stage of the buyer journey.
Although initial responsibilities will be mainly execution focussed, you will be exposed to strategy, planning and tactics with an opportunity for input and increased content marketing ownership across earned and paid channels. This role demands creativity, excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as a keen eye for detail, planning and organisation. The right candidate will have a can-do attitude and be willing to hit the ground running regarding ownership of initial activities given.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Support in successful delivery of our content strategy across web, social, campaigns and print media
- Development of content calendar aligned to buyer personas and value propositions
- Carry out analysis of relevant industry themes, topics and keywords, identifying gaps where we can add value
- Assist with planning and development of content maps and nurturing programmes
- Create content for blogs, guides, whitepapers, articles, case studies, social media and support PR efforts
- Understand, plan and coordinate integrated marketing campaigns around video case studies, podcasts, webinars
- Develop an understanding of key business and marketing metrics, optimising our inbound marketing approach
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Marketing qualification and / or 2 years+ marketing experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exposure to a variety of content marketing projects, campaigns or techniques preferred but not required
- Working knowledge of HubSpot, SEO, Google Analytics preferred but not required
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Audition preferred but not required
- Curiosity and passion for all things tech and the ability to think outside the box
- 34 days holiday (incl. bank holidays)
- Pension 5% employer contribution
- Group Life Insurance
- Flexible working from home options (s) with two anchor days in the office per week
- Company sponsorship programme for continued training and development
- Employee recognition awards
- Fast career progression
FILL IN THE FORM BELOW TO APPLY
Looking for a different role?
Restrata are always on the lookout for ambitious and safety-conscious individuals. Check out all the roles available on our careers page.