Director of Marketing
Mission: To digitise people safety and asset security to maximise business resilience
Since 2006, Restrata has been on a mission to keep the workforce safe, assets secure & organisations resilient through technology and services, focused on the Energy & Industrial sector, but applicable to all sectors.
We are disrupting a fragmented resilience software market by building a unified SaaS platform that manages safety, security & incident management locally and globally for our clients. Enabling a unified approach and breaking down silos of information and insights. Restrata Platform contains 3 key products; Last Mile, Incident & Crisis Manager and Global Ops. The combination of which enables organisations to achieve ConnectedResilience™
The product continues to grow with most recent major product release in Feb 2022 and a further planned launch later in the year.
With over 15 years of experience maximizing safety and security procedures for our clients, Restrata occupies a unique position through its expertise in the field providing Prepare, Manage, Monitor & response services through its offices in London, Aberdeen & Dubai and its 24/7 GoCC in Aberdeen. A strong history of serving industry leading clients and being involved in some of the most complex & high-profile projects around the world. This experience plus its experts has enabled it to build a SaaS platform that responds intuitively to the market needs, and is unique in the market as a unified solution.
The Global Operations Command Centre (GOCC) in Aberdeen sets the standard for round-the-clock international response. Headquartered in the UK with offices in Middle east and a planned expansion into the US, we are well-positioned for growth and need a head of marketing with complex B2B enterprise SaaS experience to enable us to get the right message crafted, developed and communicated globally.
The Director of Marketing will be an integral part of Restrata’s leadership team. Join our ambitious, dynamic and growing team. Together, we can make every person safe and every business resilient.
Find out more at https://www.restrata.com/
Purpose of the role
We are looking for a Head of Marketing with complex B2B enterprise SaaS experience to enable us to get the right message crafted, developed and communicated globally. The Director of Marketing will be responsible for managing and executing all the marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department and overseeing marketing activities campaigns that drive sales results.
Line Manager: CEO
- Strategy: working closely with the CEO, Sales and Product Manager to roadmap the strategic vision and growth of Restrata and translate that into a robust marketing plan to help the business achieve its goals.
- Customer Research; build detailed personas and gain a deep understanding of the markets we serve to help inform sales and marketing activities.
- Competitor Intelligence; build and keep up to date a competitor comparison matrix. Using this intelligence to inform new product development, pricing strategies and marketing tactics.
- Product Messaging; using customer research and competitor intelligence, develop product positioning and messaging, including differentiators and use cases.
- GTM; work closely with sales and marketing teams to create and support the go-to-market strategy.
- Sales Enablement; work closely with the Sales team to enable them to meet their objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentations, supporting global, regional and industry sales goals as needed.
- Stakeholder Management; liaise with internal and external stakeholders to execute marketing strategies, collaterals and website development.
- Agency Management; guide and manage social and web agencies engaged to support. Identify gaps and opportunities that are relevant to the business and develop marketing strategies to address them.
- Digital; plan and manage the company's paid digital strategy. Monitor and advise on analytics across all digital platforms, test and make changes as needed.
- Demand Generation; using the full marketing mix of tactics, oversee the creation of multi-channel campaigns (social, SEO, PPC and email) to generate leads.
- Brand; support Restrata’s brand evolution and work with leadership and agency partners to refine and update assets.
- Budget Management & Reporting; manage and report on the marketing budget spend and ROI.
- Proficiency of marketing SaaS products or Online data platforms for multi-national companies
- Proficiency working within B2B sales environments
- Background working within Startups/Scaleups
- Experience in managing agencies
- Commercially minded
- Management of CRM systems and marketing automation; HTML know-how is a plus
- Advanced knowledge of numerous Digital Marketing tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Product Analytics, PPC, SEO, AdWord campaigns)
- Strong digital marketing/analytical skills but is also strong at copywriting
- Experience in operations automation, lead processing, demand generation and database management
- Confident and creative by nature, with the ability to work on your own initiative
- Experience of working within an international environment would be beneficial
- Ability to effectively collaborate with various departments of the business
- Proven ability to create and deliver high standard presentations
- Minimum 7 years’ experience gained in B2B tech-based marketing
- Fluency in written English is a must
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong knowledge of / able to execute offline and digital marketing strategies
- Strong knowledge of / able to execute social media marketing and trends
Restrata Employee Benefits
- 34 days holiday (incl. bank holidays)
- Pension 5% employer contribution
- Group Life insurance
- Flexible working from home option(s) with two anchor days in the office per week
- Company sponsorship programme for continued training and development
- Employee recognition awards
FILL IN THE FORM BELOW TO APPLY
Looking for a different role?
Restrata are always on the lookout for ambitious and safety-conscious individuals. Check out all the roles available on our careers page.