Do you have experience in low-code software development tools and want to join a progressive, dynamic team? This is a permanent role based in London, United Kingdom.
Contributing to the software development & testing process, the Lead Software Test Engineer will help design and implement a robust test automation framework for our software deliveries. In addition, they will ensure successful delivery of key strategic objectives through the development of high-quality software.
Restrata is a global provider of technology and services focused on safety, security & mobility solutions to the energy, sports, major events & built environment sectors. After launching its global SaaS platform in 2019 and seeing excellent momentum since, Restrata now provides a holistic solution comprising of a software platform providing real time global visibility & management of 100% of a client’s workforce, 24/7 managed services assisting clients managing their employee risk exposure and crisis management needs and professional services helping clients define and manage their crisis and emergency response requirements. Restrata has recently launched a COVID SAFE capability within the platform allowing businesses to re-open and operate safely.
Remote working options available during the current pandemic situation and beyond subject to individual circumstances. You will work in an innovative, agile and multi-disciplined team delivering our proprietary safety & security solutions.
- Experience in low-code test automation tools. (Leapwork desirable, not essential)
- Open to learn and implement test automation on OutSystems low-code development platform (training provided)
Skills & Experience:
- Experience in manual and automated testing of Web & Mobile Apps
- Experience in Test automation using Selenium/Leapwork or similar tools
- Experience in JIRA or similar agile project management/defect management tools
- Experience in building & executing test cases and plans
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Reporting to Head of Software Delivery
- Lead a small team of Test Engineers
- Functional, Integration and Regression Testing (Manual & Automated)
- Plan, develop and execute software testing tasks for web & mobile application modules
- Using appropriate techniques to design test cases, test scripts and test data that will address identified test requirements and presenting them in an overall test design
- Provide estimates for and prioritise all testing activities required to deliver the project
- Analyse, document, and submit issues discovered during testing
- Verify and close issues resolved during the release cycle Skills
Qualifications & Personal Skills
- Degree in Computer Science or related field preferable but not essential
- Ability to be flexible and pragmatic
- Must be legally authorised to work in the United Kingdom
If you are interested in this position, please send your updated CV to [email protected]