About the Role
This role presents an extremely exciting opportunity for an ambitious self-starter who is passionate about technology and looking to embark on a marketing career fast-track with a focus on product marketing.
As we further develop the Restrata Platform and expand into new markets, you will be at the core of a fast-paced, diverse and dynamic environment helping support our go-to-market efforts by working closely with the product and sales teams to ensure alignment around product market fit, conveying value at each stage of the buyer journey.
Although initial responsibilities will be mainly execution focussed, you will be exposed to strategy, planning and tactics with an opportunity for input and ownership. This role demands excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as a keen eye for detail, planning and organisation. The right candidate will have a can-do attitude and be willing to hit the ground running regarding ownership of initial activities given.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Support in successful delivery of our go-to-market plan including product marketing material and campaigns
- Development of buyer personas, value propositions and supporting market and sales enablement collateral
- Carry out regular competitor, product and market analysis to support positioning and messaging optimisation
- Assist with design and planning of buyer web journeys and development of nurturing programmes
- Create copy for compelling landing pages and develop compelling calls to action that help convert visitors
- Create content for blogs, guides, whitepapers, articles, case studies, social media and support PR efforts
- Understand, plan and coordinate integrated marketing campaigns around video case studies, podcasts, webinars
- Support in successful delivery of our content strategy across web, social, campaigns and print media
- Understand, plan and coordinate ABM and co-marketing campaigns
- Develop an understanding of key business and marketing metrics and reporting
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Marketing qualification and / or 2 years+ marketing experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exposure to a variety of marketing projects, campaigns or techniques preferred but not required
- Working knowledge of HubSpot and Google Analytics preferred but not required
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Audition preferred but not required
- Curiosity and passion for all things tech and creativity around potential campaigns
- 34 days holiday (incl. bank holidays)
- Pension 5% employer contribution
- Group Life Insurance
- Flexible working from home options (s) with two anchor days in the office per week
- Company sponsorship programme for continued training and development
- Employee recognition awards
- Fast career progression
FILL IN THE FORM BELOW TO APPLY
Looking for a different role?
Restrata are always on the lookout for ambitious and safety-conscious individuals. Check out all the roles available on our careers page.