Restrata is a global provider of technology and services focused on safety, security & mobility solutions to the energy, sports, major events & built environment sectors. After launching its global SaaS platform in 2019 and seeing excellent momentum since, Restrata now provides a holistic solution comprising of a software platform providing real time global visibility & management of 100% of a client’s workforce, 24/7 managed services assisting clients managing their employee risk exposure and crisis management needs and professional services helping clients define and manage their crisis and emergency response requirements. Restrata has recently launched a COVID SAFE capability within the platform allowing businesses to re-open and operate safely.
The Onboarding Manager will oversee the deployment and roll out of an increasing volume of new and existing client projects using the standard methodology to ensure consistent delivery across all of them.
This will be a permanent role based in the UK but with involvement in global project delivery.
- Work with clients to understand their needs on the platform and associated hardware and to provide solutions to set it up as best.
- Work with clients to understand their site design, and physical hardware requirements including, but not limited to location beacons, access panels, muster points, evacuation points, wearables, and mobile devices.
- Experience tracking external deliverables and manage internal and external stakeholders. E.g. Customer and third party relationships
- Prepare a project plan in unison with the customer and technical experts, identifying key milestones, data required, timescales etc.
- Project manage the customer implementation, working to a standard template proven process.
- Set up and onboard clients onto the platform, assessing their ongoing needs for any further implementation needs
- Constantly monitor and review the project against agreed timescales and budget. Record all project activity in the management tool
- Communicate regularly with the customers and ensure they are aware of any project overrun.
- Ensure all agreed deliverables are achieved to the customers satisfaction, working to agreed timeframes and budget, considering the implementation as it evolves.
- Delegate the configuration and system build, ensuring all aspects are reviewed and tested, prior to being delivered to the customer.
- Act as technical expert on the platform for your clients.
- Work with the clients to troubleshoot any issues on the platform during delivery and into operation.
- Create, define, and continuously improve the training program for the platform.
- Work closely with the sales team when needed for prospective clients joining the platform.
Desired Skills & Experience
- At least 3 years’ experience in an Implementation/Digital Project management or Onboarding role in a SaaS business.
- Experience with Atlassian Jira / Confluence, or a similar technology
- Experience working on a similar SaaS platform.
- Experience working with hardware such as mobile devices and tablets
- Experience working with large, enterprise clients as well and SMBs
- You are an independent and quick thinker and can work as part of a team
- Experience working in a startup or small environment
- Strong client facing experience.
- Financial Management Experience – Strong financial acumen and understanding of budgets and controls in a commercial environment.
- Understanding of Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Experience deploying hardware
- Experience training SaaS users