Restrata, a market leading solutions provider is looking to increase the capabilities within our collaborative team with a talented and articulate technically minded Product Manager. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is keen to progress in a fast-paced and busy environment with long term progression opportunities.
You will be required to gain in-depth understandings of customer, market, technical and business requirements and then provide a strategic service, articulating those requirements either in the form of specifications or user stories. You will work as the product owners, and work with the user experience and agile development teams to scope, plan and provide status updates to the business on progress and raise issues.
You will be an integral part of the success of the Restrata Platform portfolio of products we have across the Restrata Group. The Product Manager’s role is to ensure that the Restrata Platform is aligned with our customers’ business needs.
The individual must be a self-starter looking for a challenge within a fast-growing solutions team.
- Ensure product direction, projects and requirements align with the Restrata strategic goals
- Communicate strategic and tactical roadmap and priorities into the business and customers
- Work with sales to present product features, concepts and demos to customers
- Collaborate with marketing to ensure product functionality is articulated right for outbound activities
- Run discovery workshops with customers, user experience and technical teams to validate needs
- Own the product backlog of requirements with the relevant agile team(s)
- Work closely with the teams to prioritise features, changes and issues for development
- Manage and communicate feature and product launches to the business, customers and market
- Research and monitor market, technology and domain competitors, partners and suppliers
- Strong observation skills in market and customer needs, articulating into clear priorities and requirements
- Excellent communication and documentation skills with the ability to present complex ideas clearly
- Expertise to present the final results of the analysis accurately and clearly
- Proven ability of transforming stakeholder requirements for product design and development teams
- Excellent time management and ability to prioritise
- Able to clearly define concepts and articulate them in person and in presentation
- Proactive, enquiring approach
- Can work to tight deadlines and communicates any deviation to timelines
- 4+ Years of experience working in a product manager or similar on complex enterprise projects
- Working in a SaaS delivery business
- Working with agile software development/delivery practices
- Educated to degree level or holder of further professional qualifications desirable
- The individual may be required to travel
FILL IN THE FORM BELOW TO APPLY
Looking for a different role?
Restrata are always on the lookout for ambitious and safety-conscious individuals. Check out all the roles available on our careers page.