Line Manager: Head of Product Management
Restrata, a market leading solutions provider is looking to increase the capabilities within our collaborative team with a talented and articulate technically minded Product Owner. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is keen to progress in a fast-paced and busy environment with long term progression opportunities.
You will be required to gain in-depth understandings of technical and business requirements and then provide a strategic business analysis service, articulating those requirements either in the form of specifications or user stories. You will work with the agile development team to scope, plan, facilitate meetings and provide status updates to the wider team on progress and raise issues.
You will be an integral part of the success of the Restrata Platform portfolio of projects we have across the Restrata Group. The Product Owner’s role is to ensure that the Restrata Platform is aligned with our customers’ business needs.
The individual must be a self-starter looking for a challenge within a fast-growing solutions team.
- Own, scope and plan the product backlog of requirements for the agile development team
- Detailing and prioritising business requirements, change requests and projects
- Propose solutions to problems and consider timelines, effectiveness, and practicality in addressing client needs
- Creating, analysing, reviewing and maintaining business processes
- Undertaking gap analysis to Identify design issues, developing solution options, helping to identify and quantify benefits
- Undertaking detailed impact assessments to understand the overall change
- Creating training materials and user guides
- Working with key stakeholders to help manage successful business change and outcomes
- Assist in ensuring that all system/business processes are mapped to operational policies and standards
- Excellent communication and documentation skills with the ability to present complex ideas clearly
- Expertise to present the final results of the analysis accurately and clearly
- Proven ability of transforming stakeholder requirements into technical requirements for development teams
- Excellent time management and ability to prioritise
- Able to clearly define concepts and articulate them in person and in presentation
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving ability
- Proactive, enquiring approach
- Can work to tight deadlines and communicates any deviation to timelines
- Identify opportunities for improvement in business operations and processes
- 4+ Years of experience working in a product owner or business analyst role on complex enterprise projects
- Working in a SaaS delivery business
- Working with agile software development/delivery practices
- Educated to degree level or holder of further professional qualifications desirable
- The individual may be required to travel