Purpose of the Role
Restrata is a global provider of software and technology enabled emergency response and professional services to a mix of customers where movement and location are key factors in safety and duty of care (such as energy, industrial, services, sports and transportation). Restrata provides real time global visibility of a customer’s workforce, 24/7 managed services assisting clients managing their employee risk exposure and crisis management needs and professional services helping clients define and manage their crisis and emergency response requirements. The Support Manager will provide hardware and software support to ensure efficient delivery of services.
Specific Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
As the Restrata SaaS Support Manager, you will be an integral part of Restrata’s expanding operations and developing SaaS Platform. You will have overall responsibility for technical support within Restrata the SAAS software used throughout the operations.
Routinely you will be expected to monitor all system ensuring that issues are proactively resolved. You will be expected to support product testing enabling you to develop and maintain support structures and build new Standard Operating Instructions (SOP) to ensure support is continually delivered.
Continual development of Level 1 and level 2 support will fall to you, and you will be expected to increase the scope and capabilities of each level through training.
You will be expected to have previous SaaS Support Manager experience and will be given additional training in Restrata products and systems. You will be expected to be capable of acting on your own initiative and comfortable using information and communications technology in a rapidly changing, high pressure but supportive, environment.
The variety of the work and challenges it brings, means the successful candidate will require to bring with them; a sense of humour, a can-do attitude and a willingness to pitch in and provide support on a whole range of activities.
- Lead by example in answering inquiries, handling escalations, navigating challenging issues, and ensuring excellence in support delivery
- Build, lead, and empower an internal support process
- Manage not only our internal incident management tools, but also give feedback to Restrata product team on future product directions in incident management and customer support.
- Capture and leverage data, metrics, and reporting to improve individual/team performance and optimise support operations and publish a customer dashboard
- Work with the engineering team to provide insight into how system monitoring is working, and giving input on new areas to monitor and measure.
- Work with product management to give customer feedback on new features, usability and customer feature requests they receive.
- Build expert knowledge of the company and its SaaS products to influence support function strategy and planning
- Identify and manage key performance metrics to drive success
- Lead monthly status reviews with Restrata Leadership to discuss the state of the Support business, areas of opportunity, risks/issues, and the path forward
- Successfully onboard new customers, help set up their account, troubleshoot issues and ensure they are getting the most out of our mobile platform.
- Advocating for the customer by taking their feedback and sharing it with other departments, to improve processes and product offerings.
- L 2 Support on call Rota
- 4+ years of experience in an enterprise SaaS customer support or service environment
- 2+ years of experience managing customer support/service representatives
- Strong working knowledge of customer service tools – e.g., Jira Service Management and Confluence (implementation of the tool a plus)
- Strong knowledge of incident management support strategy for very large enterprises and complex international clients.
- Ability to set goals, develop people, and lead through ambiguity
- Experience building processes, standard operating procedures, etc. from scratch.
- Demonstrated flexibility and adaptability relative to thriving in constantly changing, high-pressure environments
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational and project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced analytical skill
- Experience in using Network monitoring tools is desirable
- Knowledge of Outsystems and AWS would be an advantage
- experience handling support cases related to mobile applications, related hardware will be an advantage
- Knowledge of hardware based IoT like location beacons, access panels, and mobile technology a plus