Can you confidently present yourself and have a portfolio ready as proof of your experience in the UX process, and designing and launching in web and mobile?
Be part of an exciting cutting-edge experience that brings together mobile, IoT and the cloud to ensure employee safety and business continuity. Restrata is looking for a user experience and user interface designer, experienced in discovery and formulation of user behaviour for web and mobile solutions, to join our team in London.
- A current CV with a link to your portfolio
- Experience with UX testing and workshops with enterprise customers
- Experience in designing and launching in web and mobile
- Work location London, United Kingdom
- Eligible to live and work in the UK
Successful candidates will be required to complete an assignment as part of the recruitment process and be ready to present the finished assignment as part of the shortlisting process.
Restrata is a global provider of software and technology enabled emergency response and professional services to a mix of customers where movement and location are key factors in safety and duty of care (such as energy, industrial, services, sports and transportation). Restrata provides real time global visibility of a customer’s workforce, 24/7 managed services assisting clients managing their employee risk exposure and crisis management needs and professional services helping clients define and manage their crisis and emergency response requirements.
This is a permanent role working on the current Restrata Platform and greenfield software development projects. Be ready to present a portfolio of your previous work.
- Work with the whole product development team from ideas through to creating layouts and design work for the developers
- Quickly iterate workflows and wireframe designs to validate user stories and refine mercilessly into a final model for development
- Work closely with the front-end developers to ensure each component of the user interface fits with the design
- Workshop ideas and translate user and customer feedback into journeys and designs
- Build and design the branding materials and layouts ready for the web and mobile development
- Help test developed components and ensure adherence with the design
- Provide estimates on work as part of the team’s overall project planning
Skills & Experience:
- 4+ years’ experience in UX and UI of Web & Mobile Apps
- User journey discovery and creating personas and end to end user experiences
- Ability to build prototypes to prove or disprove ideas and quickly shape the product flow and design
- Comfortable with tools (such as Figma, Miro, Sketch, Invision) required through from prototyping to design and layouts
- Working as part of an agile and rapidly innovating team environment
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Previous experience working for a cloud enterprise or productivity software provider