SENIOR UX AND UI DESIGNER
Restrata, a market-leading solutions provider is looking to increase the capabilities within our collaborative team with a talented and articulate technically minded Product Owner. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is keen to progress in a fast-paced and busy environment with long term progression opportunities.
As part of the product discovery cycle, you will be required to gain in-depth understandings of customer and market requirements. Providing analysis on user personas, wireframing ideas, designing rich prototypes of the user interface and articulating those requirements as user stories. You will work with the product team, owners and agile development team to ensure UI designs are ready to develop and followed before release to production.
You will be an integral part of the success of the Restrata Platform portfolio of projects we have across the Restrata Group. The Senior UX and UI Designer’s role is to ensure that the Restrata Platform is aligned with our customers’ business needs.
The individual must be a self-starter looking for a challenge within a fast-growing solutions team.
- Work with the whole product development team from ideas through to creating layouts and design work for the developers
- Workshop ideas and translate user and customer feedback into journeys and designs
- Quickly iterate workflows and wireframe designs to validate user stories and refine mercilessly into a final model for development
- Work closely with the front-end developers to ensure each component of the user interface fits with
- Build and design the branding materials and layouts ready for the web and mobile development
- Help test developed components and ensure adherence with the design
- Provide estimates on work as part of the team’s overall project planning
- User journey discovery and creating personas and end to end user experiences
- Ability to build prototypes to prove or disprove ideas and quickly shape the product flow and design
- Comfortable with tools (such as Figma, Miro, Sketch, Invision) required through from prototyping to design and layouts
- Working as part of an agile and rapidly innovating team environment
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- 4+ Years of experience working in a product owner or business analyst role on complex enterprise projects
- Working in a SaaS delivery business
- Working with agile software development/delivery practices
- Educated to degree level or holder of further professional qualifications desirable
- The individual may be required to travel
FILL IN THE FORM BELOW TO APPLY
Looking for a different role?
Restrata are always on the lookout for ambitious and safety-conscious individuals. Check out all the roles available on our careers page.