We are looking for a Frontend Developer with good experience in building production grade real-time dynamic Web Frontends. Our company is a highly successful leader in safety & security solutions around the globe.
This opportunity is a permanent role to join our progressive, dynamic team, based in London. You will work in an innovative, agile and multi-disciplined team to develop and deliver our proprietary safety & security solutions.
Contributing to the development process you will help generate delivery ideas and solutions whilst encompassing the full spectrum of design, coding, and testing. In addition, you will ensure successful delivery of key strategic objectives through the development of high-quality software.
- Deliver features using agile development practices and by writing beautiful, maintainable code in the front and back end of our systems
- Participate in Agile ceremonies and departmental events
- Work with inhouse and offshore teams to develop and deliver customer requirements
- Share knowledge in modern, SOLID development techniques
- Work under a TDD mind-set with regression testing at the heart of your development strategy.
- Produce code against our set of defined technical standards and processes
- Provide 2nd and 3rd Level support on our software solutions
Essential Technical Skills & Experience
- At least 5 years of experience in building production grade real-time dynamic Web Frontends with React, Angular or VUE.
- Experience in building cross browser compatible Web Frontends and experience in applying workarounds for cross browser compatibility issues is a must
- Experience in microservice based backend integration with API gateways, Rest API and Web services
- Experience in building test automation
- Experience in Reactive programming with RxJs and web socket will be an advantage
- Experience in Google or similar geo location map technologies will be an advantage
- Good knowledge in latest web technologies like Progressive Web Apps
- Good knowledge on security best practices and enterprise design pattern on Frontend development
- Experience in building responsive web app and its design patterns
Essential Personal & Other Skills
- Good knowledge in agile development practices
- Good problem solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to be flexible and pragmatic.
- Team player
- Degree in Computer Science or related field preferable but not essential