We are looking for a Platform Engineer (DevOps) with good experience in building high performance enterprise grade distributed data ecosystems and platforms. Our company is a highly successful leader in safety & security solutions around the globe.
This opportunity is a permanent role to join our progressive, dynamic team, based in London. You will work in an innovative, agile and multi-disciplined team to develop and deliver our proprietary safety & security solutions.
Contributing to the development process you will help generate delivery ideas and solutions whilst encompassing the full spectrum of design, coding, and testing. In addition, you will ensure successful delivery of key strategic objectives through the development of high-quality software.
This role specialises in cloud-native technology-based solutions and has experience in delivering a wide range of IT solutions in demanding corporate environments, encompassing the ability to manage, motivate and train successful teams.
The ideal candidate will be extremely customer-focused, adaptable and has excellent relationship management skills. Good business acumen and commercial awareness.
- Exceptional knowledge of creating & managing continuous delivery pipelines enabling continuous integration using test-driven development with high coverage in a multi-tenant, full-stack Production enterprise cloud configuration where rolling intra-day upgrades are BAU, security & audit requirements are met by default.
- Excellent python and shell programming skills with clear logical & practical use of innovative yet keeping it simple coding capability.
- Particularly good knowledge of the core AWS services in relation to their use case, integration with hybrid networking models, authentication, authorisation & best practise.
- Exceptionally good knowledge of using Terraform.
- Exceptionally good practical working knowledge of all network layers & security controls possible in AWS/hybrid models
- Very skilled in container architecture, as we are not only shipping to AWS, but we have OnPrem and offline packaging and deployment architecture to work with as well
Role Responsibilities will include:
- Development, Best practices, Test Driven Development
- Infrastructure layer
- Building assured services in Amazon
- OnPrem and Offline service built and automation
- Degree in Computer Science or related field preferable but not essential