Software Test Engineer / Automation Engineer
Mission: To digitise people safety and asset security to maximise business resilience
Since 2006, Restrata has been on a mission to keep the workforce safe, assets secure & organisations resilient through technology and services, focused on the Energy & Industrial sector, but applicable to all sectors.
We are disrupting a fragmented resilience software market by building a unified SaaS platform that managing safety, security & incident management locally and globally for our clients. Enabling a unified approach and breaking down silos of information and insights. Restrata Platform contains 3 key products; Last Mile, Incident & Crisis Manager and Global Ops. The combination of which enables organisations to achieving ConnectedResilience™
The product continues to grow with most recent major product release in Feb 2022 and a further planned launch later in the year.
With over 15 years of experience maximizing safety and security procedures for our clients, Restrata occupies a unique position through its experise in the field providing Prepare, Manage, Monitor & response services through its offices in London, Aberdeen & Dubai and its 24/7 GoCC in Aberdeen. A strong history of serving industry leading clients and being involved in some of the most complex & high profile projects around the work. This experience plus its experts has enabled it to build a SaaS platform that responds intuitively to the market needs, and is ahead of is unique in the market as a unified solution.
The Global Operations Command Centre (GOCC) in Aberdeen sets the standard for round-the-clock international response. Headquartered in the UK with offices in Middle east and a planned expandion into the US, we are well-positioned for growth and need a head of marketing to enable us to get the right message crafted, developed and communicated globally.
We are looking for a mid-senior level software test engineer with experience in low-code software development tools to join our progressive, dynamic team. Our company is a highly successful leader in safety & security solutions around the globe.
This will be a permanent role, based in London. You will work in an innovative, agile and multi-disciplined team delivering our proprietary safety & security solutions.
Contributing to the software development & testing process you will help designing and implementing a robust test automation framework for our software deliveries. In addition, you will ensure successful delivery of key strategic objectives through the development of high-quality software.
London - UK
Specific Purpose of Role
Contributing to the software development and testing process
- Functional, Integration and Regression Testing (Manual and Automated)
- Plan, develop and execute software testing tasks for web and mobile application modules
- Using appropriate techniques to design test cases, test scripts and test data that will address identified test requirements and presenting them in an overall test design
- Provide estimates for and prioritise all testing activities required to deliver the project
- Analyse, document, and submit issues discovered during testing
Verify and close issues resolved during the release cycle skills
Skills / Experience
- At least 5 years of experience in software testing & quality assurance with:
o 5 years of experience in Manual Testing of web applications including cross-browser testing
o 3+ years in Test Automation including Backend and Frontend
o 2+years in API Testing
o 1+years in Native Mobile Application Testing
- Experience in Behaviour Driven testing with tool like Cucumber
- Hands-on experience with test automation tools like JMeter and Selenium, Cypress and Cucumber
- Responsible for implementing test scenarios and test cases based on designed provided and contribute test designing effort
- Ability to understand requirement and technical reference documents, charts, diagrams
- 2+ years of experience in JIRA or similar agile project management/defect management tools
- Good understanding of object-oriented concepts and sql queries
- Ability to design test and develop test strategies and review them for better quality
- Should be able to understand requirements clearly & relationships of new requirements to existing functionality from business perspective
- Good knowledge in agile development practices
- Good problem solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to be flexible and pragmatic
- Team player
Degree in Computer Science or related field preferable but not essential
FILL IN THE FORM BELOW TO APPLY
Looking for a different role?
Restrata are always on the lookout for ambitious and safety-conscious individuals. Check out all the roles available on our careers page.