- The job requires an associate consultant with expertise in a risk-based approach to design.
- The individual must come from a background in strategic risk and master-planning within either:
– The mainstream built environment
– Critical National Infrastructures or
– National Security
- The role will involve security consultancy specifically in conducting Strategic Risk Assessments and Threat and Vulnerability Assessments. It will also involve capturing client’s operational requirements and critical success factors, managing stakeholder engagement and running requirements and master-planning workshops with clients and stakeholders.
- The consultant must also have an understanding of the following areas of expertise:
– Project and programme management
– Risk analysis and management (quantified risk management techniques)
– Geopolitical risk and CT design
– The ability to negotiate and brief external agencies including the relevant MOI and police advisor
– Cyber security
– Security engineering and design
– Counter terrorism engineering – blast, ballistics, CBRN
– Command & control, PSIM and systems integration