Client: IOC’s, NOC’s and EPC’s
Place of performance: Across Middle East and Africa
Date and duration: 2003 – 2005
Value of contract: Confidential
Due to the increase in IOCs, NOCs, OFS and EPCs operations across the Middle East and Africa and a greater responsibility across the region, they asked to provide training for local national and expatriate personnel.
We provided training, both pre-deployment and continuous, for workforces operating in challenging environments.
- Production, Operations plus Maintenance Training package delivered by 20 expatriate and one local expert instructor to 300 Iraqi employees over three years. The multilingual team delivered the training via interactive classroom-based lessons, simulator-based training and practical training, all on-site at the Majnoon oil field production stations
- HSE and Control of Work Awareness for 600 Iraqi employees through Structured Learning Programmes, delivered in Arabic at a dedicated training centre in the United Kingdom
- An eight-month English Language, HSE and Site Operations and Maintenance training programme, which delivered to oil and gas professionals saw us plan and deliver a wide range of training services in preparation for the client to work on their Iraq concessions
- LEVEL 2 Accredited Foundation Award in Security Operations, which was designed to develop and up-skill the Liquid Natural Gas (LNG) supplier’s existing security personnel
- Delivery of over 30 separates internationally accredited HSE courses related to the safe operations and practice on a series of rigs in Northern Iraq