Command and Control
Restrata’s Command & Control Centre is our state-of-the-art C4i (Command, Control, Communication, Computers & Intelligence) platform. Our in-house Research and Development team have enhanced this capability over the years to an extent that is unique within the private sector.
Manned by highly trained multi-national watchkeepers, speaking a variety of languages and fully operational 24/7, the Command & Control centre can be used:
- By clients as a ‘nerve centre’ for their operations
- As a best practice blueprint, for our industry leading Control Room Design Team, when they give support in the build, operation and maintenance of client’s own in-house global operations and communications centres
Our Watchkeepers provide primary and secondary monitoring through SecureLocate™ to devices globally deployed. They follow strict, pre-agreed Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) on receipt of any panic, geo fence or speeding notifications. Primary Monitoring assumes first line response for any Panic/Emergency Alarm notifications and Secondary Monitoring ensures that the Primary Monitoring site is contacted and that they have registered and taken appropriate action as per the Standard Operating Procedures for that client / device.
Key Business Models and areas of expertise integrated into the centre include:
- Travel Management: Rearrangement of clients’ travel itineraries in the event of security incidents
- Journey Management: In Vehicle Monitoring Systems for safe journey management
- BMS: Building Management Systems Monitoring
- CCTV: Remote Monitoring and Motion Detector Surveillance.
- Telecommunications: Numerous technologies, including set up, operations and maintenance
- Tactical Information: Access to Restrata’s Insight team for threat and risk analysis
- SOPs: Standard Operating Procedures
- Geospatial Mapping: Security Operating Pictures, plotted on overlays built on open standards Geographic Information System (GIS) language
- Multi-sensor Monitoring and Visualisation: A range of sensor inputs and necessary data fusion to provide a situational awareness picture for informed decision making and command and control.
With our industry partners, the Command & Control Centre brings together information from ground based radar, fibre optic sensing, unattended ground sensors and aerial surveillance systems.
The centre is operated 24/7 by a management staff which draws on a wealth of HSE, security and crisis management experience.