Case Study: Securing a Premium Tower in the Heart of Jakarta's CBD
Build a safer work environment today
Build a safer work environment today
Securing a Premium Tower in the Heart of Jakarta's CBD
Client: Pacific Century Premium Developments
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Pacific Century Place Tower, is a new 45-story premium office building located at the heart of Jakarta’s Sudirman Central Business District (SCBD). The SCBD is an Integrated Mixed-Use Development and is designated as a first-class real estate by international standards. The mixed mode development consists of office buildings, a hotel, condominiums, a shopping center and entertainment venues.
The client required an international security consultant to undertake full lifecycle security consultancy services for PCP tower located in the prestigious new SCBD. It was important that the appointed security consultant had experience in the following:
- Deep knowledge of security challenges, threat analysis, and security mitigation, particularly in major cities.
- Designing industry-leading security provision balanced with preserving architectural and landscaping aesthetics.
- Specifying security system equipment requirements pertaining to key operational, functional and technical criteria.
- Technical competence and experience in managing large and complex security designs and producing the required deliverables to the very highest.
THE RESTRATA SOLUTION
The client appointed Restrata to provide strategic and detailed design services for this prestigious project that included full security landscaping design using CPTED (Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design), detailed security systems design, and hostile vehicle mitigation options.
As the project progressed, Restrata provided further security consultancy services. This included reviewing the appointed security contractor’s solution design to ensure each of the subsystems and component equipment items conform to the detailed design developed through our earlier work. This subsequently led to Restrata reviewing the contractor’s installation activity for appropriate workmanship, quality of works and to ensure that the integrated security systems were fully functional and compliant with the design intent.
The services delivered by Restrata included:
- Security Threat and Risk Assessment
- Blast Threat & Risk Assessment.
- CPTED analysis of the public realm
- Full project security design, including concept, schematic and detailed design phases.
- Security technology procurement support.
- Contract supervision and technical assurance.
Read more examples of Restrata success stories
Borr Drilling – Emergency Response Services
Restrata was tasked to Complete the review and re-write of Emergency Response documentation for all regions (the UK, Middle East, Africa) – Level 2 (Country) and Level 3 (Corporate – Dubai). It also provided full Emergency Response Services including Crisis Management and media support from the Aberdeen Global Operations Command Centre covering Borr’s International fleet.
Repsol Sinopec – Emergency Response Services and Training
Restrata was appointed to complete the revision of Incident Management Plans (tactical) and Crisis Management Plans (strategic) for all 12 UK assets. Restrata also provided the review of all levels of Incident response (including the Government interface) for the Tier 1 Oil terminal in Flotta, Scotland.
Serica Energy - Emergency Response Services and Training
Serica Energy approached Restrata to provide emergency response services, and to develop crisis management plans and training in readiness for their work on the UK Continental Shelf (UKCS). The project also covered the provision of media support via the Restrata teams located at the Aberdeen Global Operations Command Centre (GOCC).