Emergency Response Project Coordinator & Administrator, Crisis & Continuity Management
Devision: Crisis & Continuity Management (C&CM)
Line Manager: Head of Consultancy
Purpose of Role
To work with a team of experienced individuals to provide a range of consultancy, training, exercises and response services to clients globally. Your primary focus will be an administration role supporting the ER Consulting and Response teams to ensure the logistics for delivery of consulting always runs smoothly. The travel for consulting globally is a key part of this role which you would be responsible for. You will also respond as part of a team to ensure a prompt and effective response to various incidents, for example ensuring the provision of support to affected employees and their families. As an Incident Responder specialising in HR but with scope to be available in other Response roles as training and experience allows, you will play a critical role in responding to incidents within the organization.
This role requires a combination of administration and incident management skills preferably with an HR expertise, as well as someone who is highly organised, efficient and flexible.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
ER Consulting/Training Support:
- Logistics, travel and visa booking and coordination for Consulting globally,
- Coordination of consulting staff / contractor availability vs client requirements. Support any issues faced,
- Management of training delivery administration. Manage all client training records, create certificates, manage training expiry notifications,
- Restrata supply chain management administration. Completion of supplier vendor forms, management of relevant memberships, support to gaining & maintaining certifications (including ISO), HSE and other policy document administration,
- Coordination of supporting documents for bids and tenders,
- Develop proficiency in use of the Restrata resilenceOS software and support relevant projects where possible.
- Fulfil the role of HR Coordinator in training exercises and actual deployments on behalf of clients,
- Provide Incident Management HR awareness to new Responders,
- Act as a Responder in additional Incident Management roles,
- Act as a focal point for the continued development and dissemination of Restrata Incident Management and associated documentation,
- Act as a focal point for the recording and monitoring of Restrata OFIs arising from exercises and deployments,
- Develop to train the IMT HR role and support other roles such as Relative Response & Evacuee Reception Centre Management.
- Procurement for the Aberdeen office,
- Client lunch orders for exercises,
- Certification for courses that are ongoing,
- HSE reporting, managing HSE stats for the business.
- All administration requirements for consulting and response teams including printing for exercises
- Meet & greet clients,
- Support with facility maintenance and facility projects.
Target 30% utilisation
The individual should have:
- Experience in Incident Management would be an advantage.
- Good initiative and ability to work independently or part of a team and,
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to handle sensitive and emotional situations with empathy and professionalism,
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail,
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information.
In addition, the individual should be:
- A team player, capable of forward planning, setting individual objectives and target oriented,
- Sensitive to local customs with excellent verbal / communication & influencing skills,
- Familiar with key developments in Emergency Response best practice and,
- An experienced and capable user of information technology and common operating environment applications.
How to apply:
Please submit your application to [email protected] including the following:
- Covering letter (which must set out how you meet the requirements above)