Restrata is pleased to announce our Channel Partner Agreement with Airbus Defence & Space and Astrium Enterprise for the delivery and support of Satellite Communication services in the Middle East and African regions.
A New Alliance
“Our alliance with Airbus will provide us extensive access to Airbus’s superior network of Earth Stations, Satellite capacity and infrastructure and strengthen our presence and capabilities in the Middle East and Africa, while simultaneously enhancing and promoting our existing services and product lines,” said Marc Merchant, Head of Sales for Satellite Communication.
“We will be able to leverage on each other’s strengths and existing client base to provide our respective customers with the very best in SATCOM services, with highest level of customer service possible. Airbus is a huge brand with international recognition and visibility, combined with Restrata and their increased presence in the respective areas certainly offers the ingredients to succeed.”
This great partnership with Airbus provides us with an opportunity to offer an expanded level of products and services to our customers,” he said.
A Strong Reputation
Restrata’s strong reputation for customer service in the integrated solutions market, coupled with our strength in the technology solutions, offers customers a choice of service approaches, all with best-in-class service. Our combined capabilities will enhance our growth prospects and will dramatically increase our position serving the Oil & Gas and Government markets.
We are a provider of satellite communications, managed services, telecoms systems integration and business applications to the Government sectors, NGO’s and the oil and gas industry, focusing on onshore operations, rigs, camps, embassies, onshore production facilities and energy maritime vessels. As part of the ‘Global Capacity’ strategy, Restrata also provides carrier grade channel IP domestic and international connectivity through its network of global POP’s and data centre access.
VSAT — Designed Solutions
- Government Communications Systems
- VSAT Services for internet connectivity/private networks
- Internet Services over Fibre
- Network security systems such as firewall, IDS, and VPN set up & configuration
- Video conferencing & Voice Over IP (VOIP) solutions
- Microwave links and WiMAX network design & Implementation
- Procurement & configuration of servicers & applications
- Design & implementation of Satellite Cable TV (SMATV/ CATV) & IPTV systems
- Business Communications Systems
- Secure Communication Solutions
- Cyber Security
- Satellite Communication Infrastructure & Command
- C4ISR (Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance & Reconnaissance