Asset and Personnel Tracking
Asset and personnel tracking can be critical to the overall success of an organization. The process and systems that form the tracking solution to monitor and maintain valuable assets for a company, often includes the practice of managing assets to achieve the greatest return, or the process of maintaining facilities to provide the best possible service to users. Equally, when it comes to tracking your personnel, there is an element of compliance in terms of duty of care. Around the globe, governments enforce health and safety policies aimed at protecting lone workers or corporate travelers. The right tracking solution could support you with not only the tracking, but also the emergency response should an incident occur.
SecureLocate™ Key Differentiators
- Offers a complete and unique outsourced capability to provide turn-key situational awareness for mobile and fixed assets for applications as diverse as security to supply chain logistics;
- Fully integrated command and control platform for tracking, video surveillance, and other sensors with real time information, alerting and ground security;
- Open-source data feed integration for decision support
- Primary, Secondary or Tertiary Monitoring on behalf of SecureLocate™ customers in Restrata ‘s 24/7 global operations centre, operated by trained HSSE (Health, Safety, Security & Environment) experts in crisis/emergency management with a broad linguistic base;
- Open system interfaces allowing for rapid expansion and integration of new devices allowing Restrata to remain supplier agnostic;
- In house Research & Development Team pioneering innovative and cost effective Securelocate™ solutions since 2004.
Read the Case Study
Download Aggreko case study to learn how they were able to ensure the successful design and implementation process of an IVMS system, as well as optimization of the fleet safety.