We consider our team the most important asset in the company. They are committed to continually providing clients with exceptional quality, to the highest standards, which achieve both safety and efficiency in the workplace.
Restrata works across the globe, with projects in Europe, Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific.
Current roles available at Restrata
We’re currently recruiting for a dynamic Marketing Executive to join our Sales & Marketing team in Dubai. If you think you might be the right fit, please click here to read the full job description then send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Restrata is recruiting for the role of Sales Director to lead the Sales Initiatives for Restrata’s Core Service line in Europe. Candidate should be a strategic thinker with strong leadership skills, excellent commercial orientation, ambition and ability to take the business to the next level. Read the full job description by clicking here and apply now by sending your CV to email@example.com.
Control Room Operator:
Restrata is recruiting for the role of Control Room Operator to join our Incident Management Centre in Aberdeen. If you’re interested in this position, read the full job description by clicking here and apply now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Associate Security Consultants:
- The job requires an associate consultant with expertise in a risk-based approach to design.
- The individual must come from a background in strategic risk and master-planning within either:
– The mainstream built environment
– Critical National Infrastructures or
– National Security
- The role will involve security consultancy specifically in conducting Strategic Risk Assessments and Threat and Vulnerability Assessments. It will also involve capturing client’s operational requirements and critical success factors, managing stakeholder engagement and running requirements and master-planning workshops with clients and stakeholders.
- The consultant must also have an understanding of the following areas of expertise:
– Project and programme management
– Risk analysis and management (quantified risk management techniques)
– Geopolitical risk and CT design
– The ability to negotiate and brief external agencies including the relevant MOI and police advisor
– Cyber security
– Security engineering and design
– Counter terrorism engineering – blast, ballistics, CBRN
– Command & control, PSIM and systems integration
All applications can be sent to email@example.com
Are you committed, passionate and eager to learn new skills?
Are you a team player who has what it takes to work in a fast paced, dynamic organisation?
Then Restrata’s internship program provides the opportunity you are looking for.
We enable our interns to gain invaluable work experience and to develop some of the key skills needed to thrive in the working environment. We do this by ensuring that we place them on important projects during their time with us. In essence, our program offers the opportunity to gain meaningful experience by encouraging to make an important contribution to the success of the business on key projects and in an environment where their input is valued.