We consider our team the most important asset in the company. They are committed to continually providing clients with exceptional quality, to the highest standards, which achieve both safety and efficiency in the workplace.
Restrata works across the globe, with projects in Europe, Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific.
Current roles available at Restrata:
Security Consultant roles:
Restrata are expanding their Security Consultancy practice in Dubai, due to considerable success within the Built Environment and Energy Sectors globally. We are currently looking for the following positions to be filled. Senior Security Consultants, Security Design Consultants and Graduate Security Consultants. We are looking for outstanding individuals who can perform a broad range of simultaneous duties within a progressive workplace, in return for a first class salary and benefits along with career progression opportunities. If you are a dynamic, self-motivated consultant , read the full job descriptions and apply now by sending your CV to [email protected].
- For Senior Security Consultant role, read the full job description here
- For Security Design Consultant role, read the full job description here
- For Graduate Security Consultant role, read the full job description here
Product Manager – London Based:
Join our Team! We are ready for an experienced Product Manager to own the continued support and development of the Restrata platform. If you are a business and tech savvy professional with strong business analysis experience and interested in joining a dynamic team in a growing company, read the full job description here and apply now by sending your CV to [email protected]
Software Delivery Manager – London:
Restrata is currently recruiting for the role of Software Delivery Manager to deliver the continued development and progress of the SaaS platform and its future features. If you have what it takes to design and build an ever growing SaaS platform and have strong experience in application development and process design, and project delivery practices. Read the full job description clicking here and apply now by sending your CV to [email protected]
Software Developer – London:
Restrata is currently recruiting for the role of Software Developer to support the Software Delivery Manager in delivering the continued development and progress of the SaaS platform and its future features. If you are proficient with a programming language, web-based languages and programming with databases. Read the full job description clicking here and apply now by sending your CV to [email protected]
Control Room Operator:
Restrata is recruiting for the role of Control Room Operator to join our Incident Management Centre in Aberdeen. If you’re interested in this position, read the full job description by clicking here and apply now by sending your CV to [email protected].
Associate Security Consultants:
- The job requires an associate consultant with expertise in a risk-based approach to design.
- The individual must come from a background in strategic risk and master-planning within either:
– The mainstream built environment
– Critical National Infrastructures or
– National Security
- The role will involve security consultancy specifically in conducting Strategic Risk Assessments and Threat and Vulnerability Assessments. It will also involve capturing client’s operational requirements and critical success factors, managing stakeholder engagement and running requirements and master-planning workshops with clients and stakeholders.
- The consultant must also have an understanding of the following areas of expertise:
– Project and programme management
– Risk analysis and management (quantified risk management techniques)
– Geopolitical risk and CT design
– The ability to negotiate and brief external agencies including the relevant MOI and police advisor
– Cyber security
– Security engineering and design
– Counter terrorism engineering – blast, ballistics, CBRN
– Command & control, PSIM and systems integration
All applications can be sent to [email protected]
Are you committed, passionate and eager to learn new skills?
Are you a team player who has what it takes to work in a fast paced, dynamic organisation?
Then Restrata’s internship program provides the opportunity you are looking for.
We enable our interns to gain invaluable work experience and to develop some of the key skills needed to thrive in the working environment. We do this by ensuring that we place them on important projects during their time with us. In essence, our program offers the opportunity to gain meaningful experience by encouraging to make an important contribution to the success of the business on key projects and in an environment where their input is valued.