We consider our team the most important asset in the company. They are committed to continually providing clients with exceptional quality, to the highest standards, which achieve both safety and efficiency in the workplace.
Restrata works across the globe, with projects in Europe, Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific.
Current roles available at Restrata
Administrative Assistant – Aberdeen:
We are currently recruiting for an efficient Administrative Assistant to join our UK team in Aberdeen, Scotland. Please click this link to read more details about this position. If you think you might be the right fit, then send your updated CV to email@example.com, noting Administrative Assistant in the subject line.
Software Delivery Manager – London:
Restrata is currently recruiting for the role of Software Delivery Manager to deliver the continu Cancel ed development and progress of the SaaS platform and its future features. If you have what it takes to design and build an ever growing SaaS platform and have strong experience in application development and process design, and project delivery practices. Read the full job description clicking here and apply now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Software Developer – London
Restrata is currently recruiting for the role of Software Developer to support the Software Delivery Manager in delivering the continued development and progress of the SaaS platform and its future features. If you are proficient with a programming language, web-based languages and programming with databases. Read the full job description clicking here and apply now by sending your CV to email@example.com
Senior Security Consultant:
Restrata is recruiting for the role of Senior Security Consultant, with a focus on the Energy Sector. We are looking for an experienced Strategic and Technical Design consultant to join our team in Dubai, read the full job description by clicking here and apply now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Control Room Operator:
Restrata is recruiting for the role of Control Room Operator to join our Incident Management Centre in Aberdeen. If you’re interested in this position, read the full job description by clicking here and apply now by sending your CV to email@example.com.
Associate Security Consultants:
- The job requires an associate consultant with expertise in a risk-based approach to design.
- The individual must come from a background in strategic risk and master-planning within either:
– The mainstream built environment
– Critical National Infrastructures or
– National Security
- The role will involve security consultancy specifically in conducting Strategic Risk Assessments and Threat and Vulnerability Assessments. It will also involve capturing client’s operational requirements and critical success factors, managing stakeholder engagement and running requirements and master-planning workshops with clients and stakeholders.
- The consultant must also have an understanding of the following areas of expertise:
– Project and programme management
– Risk analysis and management (quantified risk management techniques)
– Geopolitical risk and CT design
– The ability to negotiate and brief external agencies including the relevant MOI and police advisor
– Cyber security
– Security engineering and design
– Counter terrorism engineering – blast, ballistics, CBRN
– Command & control, PSIM and systems integration
All applications can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you committed, passionate and eager to learn new skills?
Are you a team player who has what it takes to work in a fast paced, dynamic organisation?
Then Restrata’s internship program provides the opportunity you are looking for.
We enable our interns to gain invaluable work experience and to develop some of the key skills needed to thrive in the working environment. We do this by ensuring that we place them on important projects during their time with us. In essence, our program offers the opportunity to gain meaningful experience by encouraging to make an important contribution to the success of the business on key projects and in an environment where their input is valued.