We consider our team the most important asset in the company. They are committed to continually providing clients with exceptional quality, to the highest standards, which achieve both safety and efficiency in the workplace.
Restrata works across the globe, with projects in Europe, Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific.
Current roles available at Restrata:
Business Development Manager – Security Consultancy and Technology Services:
We are looking for a Business Development Manager to pro-actively conduct sales and business development activity supporting Security Consultancy and Technology Solutions team, Security Consultancy experience required. Working closely with the Consultancy, Sales & Marketing Department. If you are interested, click the link for the full job description and details about the essential skills you should possess for this role and send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Associate Security Consultants:
- The job requires an associate consultant with expertise in a risk-based approach to design.
- The individual must come from a background in strategic risk and master-planning within either:
– The mainstream built environment
– Critical National Infrastructures or
– National Security
- The role will involve security consultancy specifically in conducting Strategic Risk Assessments and Threat and Vulnerability Assessments. It will also involve capturing client’s operational requirements and critical success factors, managing stakeholder engagement and running requirements and master-planning workshops with clients and stakeholders.
- The consultant must also have an understanding of the following areas of expertise:
– Project and programme management
– Risk analysis and management (quantified risk management techniques)
– Geopolitical risk and CT design
– The ability to negotiate and brief external agencies including the relevant MOI and police advisor
– Cyber security
– Security engineering and design
– Counter terrorism engineering – blast, ballistics, CBRN
– Command & control, PSIM and systems integration
All applications can be sent to email@example.com
Are you committed, passionate and eager to learn new skills?
Are you a team player who has what it takes to work in a fast paced, dynamic organisation?
Then Restrata’s internship program provides the opportunity you are looking for.
We enable our interns to gain invaluable work experience and to develop some of the key skills needed to thrive in the working environment. We do this by ensuring that we place them on important projects during their time with us. In essence, our program offers the opportunity to gain meaningful experience by encouraging to make an important contribution to the success of the business on key projects and in an environment where their input is valued.