Client: Repsol Sinopec
Location: UK Continental Shelf
- Complete revision of incident management plans (tactical) and crisis management plans (strategic) for all 12 UK assets.
- Review of all levels of Incident response (Including Government interface) for Tier 1 oil terminal on Flotta, Scotland – all recommendations accepted
- Design and delivery of bespoke training courses for client emergency managers at tactical and strategic (corporate) level
- Provision of an incident management team at the Aberdeen Global Operations Command Centre providing complete support to all client operations in the UKCS
- Provision of a relative response team to answer calls from those concerned in the event of an incident
- Assistance with set-up and running of Evacuee Reception Centre in Aberdeen, including trained personnel to manage the facility on behalf of the client